Power System Analysis means verifying the adequacy of the power distribution system and it’s components.
Recognize coordination related disturbances and outages.
Collect the required data to perform a detailed coordination study.
Derive complete protective device settings for some of the simpler electrical power systems that are consistent with NEC requirements.
1. Introduction to Industrial Power Systems
2. Short Circuit Theory and Terminology
Effects of Short Circuits
Fault Current Sources
Fault Current Characteristics
3. Electrical Equipment Ratings
Conductors and Bus
4. Balanced Fault Calculations
5. Coordination Fundamentals
6. Plotting Time/Current Curves
Time Delay/Instantaneous Relays
Relay Coordination Intervals
7. Equipment Protection and Coordination
NEC and ANSI/IEEE Criteria
Conductors (Low and Medium Voltage)
Motors e. Conductors (Low and Medium)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is intended for anyone who must perform calculations, provide settings or approve the work performed by others. The trainee should be a graduate engineer or have the equivalent practical work experience in electrical power systems.
Hotel berbintang di Yogya ( Grand Aston/Ibis/ Phonix/ MM UGM )
1. Training Module
2. Training CD contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
5. Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
6. Bag or backpackers
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified instructor
11. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Biaya kursus: Rp. 6.500.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
Rp. 6.000.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)