Most of plant’s equipments are rotary. Therefore, understanding the principles of rotating equipments is very essential. Identification of failure modes and monitoring methods of failure symptom are important as well, for establishing the most effective maintenance program.
This course begins with discussing the definition of rotating equipments, their types and their primary functions, as well as the general characteristics of rotating equipments in relation with their performance. Then, a detailed discussion on primary rotating equipments, namely pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers, will be given. The discussion includes the classification for each type, the performance characteristics and the frequent failure modes. This course is closed with a procedure to conduct alignment of axles and predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
1. Definition of Rotating Equipment, types, functions and general characteristics.
2. Pumps: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
3. Compressors: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
4. Turbines: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
5. Fan/ Blowers: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
6. Alignment of axles. Summary of rotating equipment’s failure modes.
7. Computer & numerical control for rotating equipment
8. Predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
9. Method for test performance of the equipment
10. Equipment installation requirement Equipment log book
11. Operation manual & parts book Software for operation & maintenance
Engineers / Equipment’s Operators Maintenance / Workshop technicians Quality Control engineers. Process & Manufacturing / Engineer Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, MT.
WAKTU & TEMPAT
Batch 1 : 04 s/d 06 Februari 2014
Batch 2 : 29 April s/d 01 Mei 2014
Batch 3 : 02 s/d 04 September 2014
Batch 4 : 04 s/d 06 November 2014
Waktu : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Tempat : Hotel berbintang di Yogyakarta ( Grand Aston*****/ Phoenix**** / Ibis***/ Ibis Style Hotel )
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation Pre test & Pos Test
1. Training Module
2. Training CD contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
5. Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
6. Bag or backpackers
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified instructor
11. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training
Biaya kursus: Rp. 6.000.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
Rp. 5.500.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)