Power systems equipment must withstand not only the rated voltage, which corresponds to the highest voltage of a particular system, but also expected short level. Accordingly, it is necessary to set protective relays based on these results obtained from short circuit study. One of hot issues now related to these is arc flashing study which is mainly based on the studies of short circuit and relay co-ordination as well. All these three issues should be dealt as integral parts & bulk.
Power System Analysis means verifying the adequacy of the power distribution system and it’s components, recognize coordination related disturbances and outages and collecting the required data to perform a detailed required study.
The continuity and quality of electricity delivered safely and economically by today’s and futures electrical power networks are important for both developed and developing economies. The correct modeling of power system equipment and correct fault analysis of electrical networks are pre-requisite to ensuring safety and they play a critical role in the identification of economic network investments. Environmental and economic factors require engineers to maximize the use of existing assets which in turn require accurate modeling and analysis techniques.
The purpose of this advanced training is to develop a more thorough understanding of the capabilities of ETAP. This ETAP advanced training provides the skills, knowledge, and techniques necessary to become proficient in ETAP for performing power system analysis. This course is an advanced refresher course for attendees familiar with modeling and validating one-line diagrams using ETAP.
• Importance of power system modeling
• The need for calculation the short circuit current.
• Consequences of sustained fault current & type if faults.
• Manual calculation of short circuit using simple methods like MVA method, P.U. system, etc
• Balanced & unbalanced power flow analysis.
• Voltage drop
• Analyze the motor starting/acceleration.
• Switchgear rating (breaking & making capacities).
• Power problem problems & assessment.
• Importance of arc flashing and relay co-ordination studies from operation & safety point of view.
• Test cases simulation using computer software’s.
The Operator, Technician, Engineer and Supervisor who want to understand and improve knowledge in power system analysis.
Tugino, ST. MT
WAKTU & TEMPAT
Batch 1 : 28-30 Januari 2014
Batch 2 : 22-24 April 2014
Batch 3 : 26-28 Agustus 2014
Batch 4 : 28-30 Oktober 2014
Waktu : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Tempat : Hotel berbintang di Yogyakarta ( Grand Aston*****/ Phoenix**** / Ibis***/ Ibis Style Hotel )
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation Pre test & Pos Test
1. Training Module
2. Training CD contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
5. Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
6. Bag or backpackers
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified instructor
11. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training
Biaya kursus: Rp. 6.000.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
Rp. 5.500.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)