Inspection can be defined as that monitoring function conducted in an organization to locate and report existing and potential hazards having the capacity to cause accident in the workplace. Inspection works because it is an essential part of hazard control. It a managerial tool, not a gimmick.
The purpose of this workshop is to give you the basic knowledge and skills to know:
The inspection regulatory responsibilities, services to the public, and the procedures safety and health compliance officers use to conduct workplace occupational safety and health inspections.
• Purpose of inspection
• Types of inspection
Planning for inspection
• The hazard control inspection inventory
• What items need to be inspected?
• What aspects on each item to be need to be examined?
• What conditioned need to be inspected?
• How often must items be inspected?
• Who will conduct the inspection?
• Preparing to inspect
• Inspection tools
• Relationship of inspector and supervisor
• Relationship of inspector and employee
• Regulatory of inspection, compliance officer
• Recording hazards
• Condemning Equipment
• Writing the inspection report
• Follow-up the corrective action
WHO SHOULD ATTENT : Manager K3/ staff K3, Inspector LK3, HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor, Plant Manager, Maintenance Manager/ Engineer, Process facility manager/ Engineer, Field manager/ engineer, The other person who interested in
Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, M.T. and Team
Tempat : Hotel Shapir**** Yogyakarta
Rp. 4.000.000 per orang (Non Residential)