At the end of the Six Sigma Strategy training course the management team will understand and have defined: A clear business need for implementing Six Sigma. The core, control and enabling processes for the organisation. Process ownership and the measures of efficiency and effectiveness for each of the processes—and determined the actual performance. Defined project selection criteria, selected projects and champions.
• Clarifying the business context —vision, strategic objectives and goals.
• Defining the objectives and goals of the Six Sigma Programme.
• Identifying and mapping the core, enabling and controlling processes.
• Identifying key outputs and customers.
• Identifying key customer requirements and controlling principles
• Performance measurement —efficiency and effectiveness.
• Data collection and requirements verification plan
• Review process performance measures
• Review key customer requirements
• Define project selection criteria and priorities
• Identify and evaluate potential Six Sigma projects
• Six Sigma organisation and governance
• Identify Six Sigma champions
Staff, Supervisor, Manajer.
Ir. Hari Agung Yuniarto, M.Sc
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation Pre test & Pos Test
WAKTU & TEMPAT
• Batch 1 : 7-9 Januari 2014 Place : JGJ/BDG/JKT/BALI/SING/MAL
• Batch 2 : 1-3 April 2014 Place : JGJ/BDG/JKT/BALI/SING/MAL
• Batch 3 : 5-7 Agustus2014 Place : JGJ/BDG/JKT/BALI/SING/MAL
• Batch 4 : 7-9 Oktober 2014 Place : JGJ/BDG/JKT/BALI/SING/MAL
1. Training Module (Hard and Soft copy (USB Flash Disk))
3. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
4. Souvenir (Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt)
5. Bag or backpackers
6. Training Photo
7. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
8. Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
9. Qualified instructor
10. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)